Come work as a copywriter specialising in cold emails at Firing Squad, working alongside some really amazing people, where you’ll be dealing with both local and international clients helping grow their businesses.
We’re looking for a copywriter that has some experience in writing great cold emails that gets responses.
You’re organised and detailed-oriented, understand lead generation and can whittle down our clients telling you about their businesses to the real problems they solve and what type of emails would get a prospect interested enough to reply.
It’s a remote working position, so you’ll have the flexibility to work from wherever there is a fast internet connection. (By fast, we mean being able to have video calls without the “can you hear me now? Nope. Wait. Let me turn off my video.” conversation).
You’re great dealing with clients, you like keeping information and your files organised and are pretty proud of how neat your Google Docs are.
What we require of you:
- You’ll be onboarding clients, so will have video meetings with our clients to understand their business, gather information, write the project brief and ultimately their cold emails.
- Working with clients on a monthly basis to report back on their campaigns, what has and hasn’t worked, and coming up with a game plan on what other angles we can take to increase their email replies.
- You’ll need experience using Slack, Trello, GSuite and Zoom.
- You’re very comfortable using Google calendar to schedule and manage your time.
- Be available on the odd occasion for evening calls to our clients in other timezones.
- Spot opportunities within clients campaigns to improve their results.
- Take ownership of tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Communicate. Often. With your team members, business owners and clients.
- Persistent and reliable when following-up with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- You’re comfortable picking up the phone and calling clients to get things done.
Nice to haves:
- You have an understanding of lead generation as well as how sales work
- You can write sales copy for cold emails and landing pages
- You have experience using Mailshake, Hubspot, Reply.io or the likes.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- A rad and friendly attitude.
- You have strong communication skills. This means your grammar, spelling, tone of emails and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- A hunger and willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Attention to detail, well organised and structured in your thinking and work.
- You give a shit about your work and how it affects the business and those around you.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below!