Come work as a remote account manager at Firing Squad, working alongside some really amazing people, where you’ll be dealing with both local and international clients helping grow their businesses.
We’re looking for an organised and detailed-oriented account manager with 2+ years of relevant experience.
It’s a remote working position, so you’ll have the flexibility to work from wherever there is a fast internet connection. (By fast, we mean being able to have video calls without the “can you hear me now? Nope. Wait. Let me turn off my video.” conversation).
You’re great dealing with clients, you like keeping information and data organised and are pretty proud of how neat your Google Docs and Sheets are.
What we require of you:
- Video meetings with clients to understand their business requirements, gather information and write project briefs for our prospecting team.
- Working with clients on a weekly basis to keep them up to date on how their campaigns are running.
- You’ll need experience using Slack, Trello, GSuite (especially Google Sheets) and Zoom.
- You’re very comfortable using Google calendar to schedule and manage your time.
- You’re great at managing freelancers and working as a team with them to make sure we’re delivering on time for our clients.
- Be available on the odd occasion for evening calls to our clients in the US.
- Spot opportunities within clients campaigns to improve their results.
- Take ownership of tasks and projects from start to finish.
- Communicate. Often. With your team members, business owners and clients.
- Persistent and reliable when following-up with clients, stakeholders and team members.
- You’re comfortable picking up the phone and calling clients to get things done.
Nice to haves:
- You have an understanding of lead generation as well as how sales work.
- You can write sales copy for cold emails and landing pages.
- You have experience using Mailshake, Hubspot, Reply.io or the likes.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- A rad and friendly attitude.
- You have strong communication skills. This means your grammar, spelling, tone of emails and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- A hunger and willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Attention to detail, well organised and structured in your thinking and work.
- You give a shit about your work and how it affects the business and those around you.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below!